Posting ID: JP-002026973
Job Description: The Studio Support Coordinator will assist team members within their assigned studio to coordinate and/or complete specific tasks and special requests. This role will also collaborate with other Studio Support Coordinators, as well as: Facilities, Shipping/Receiving, Housekeeping, IT, and Human Resources to achieve business/studio results.
• Onsite Role
• Participates in studio Safety Observation Tours (SOTs) and manages the coordination and completion of open action items.
• Supports OpEx Project Leaders and Sponsors with OpEx/CI activities within the Studio (requests, moves, cleaning, etc.)
• Initiates/coordinates property moves in and out of the studio, as well as initiates the request for rail and floor while property is away.
• Initiates, tracks and, coordinate all studio related onsite, local, domestic and international shipments- cross train for CSTS shipper initiator, screener and approver roles (Backfill other studio shipments as needed). Rules may vary based on OEM employee or Contract.
• Functions as the studio Export Team Lead and facilitates the roll out of updates to studio team members, as well as resolves open issues and provide feedback.
• Manage Conference Room Bookings.
• Initiates/Coordinates all Housekeeping and Facilities requests within the studio, examples: Floor Cleaning, Trash Removal, Confidential/Recycling Bins Removal, Breakrooms/Kitchenettes, Bulb Replacement, Leaks, General Repairs, etc.
• Supports hiring Mangers with the coordination of New Hires or Transfers with IT, HR and Facilities (equipment, desk, cables, orientation/tours, etc.)
• Monitors supplies such as copier paper and toner are replenished, and equipment is working properly.
• Replenishes studio supplies as required -within process and stored within safety OEM's guidelines.
• Initiates, tracks, and closes all event related paperwork, requests, follow-up (Includes HMD requests for equipment and personnel support). It is this roles responsibility to confirm with Event Coordination that desired event location, date and time are available PRIOR to submitting the event request forms.
• Coordinates and manages team-based social gathering/events.
• Coordinates and manages mail delivery, as well as items from the Printing and Graphics Center
• Tracks and reports training status within the studio.
• Manages miscellaneous tasks based on studio needs.
• Manage the studio seating layouts
• Manage the schedule of the Megawall and display monitors
• Point of contact for show coordination and executive garage interactions
• Safety representative in studio
• ERT representative in studio
administrative support, ms powerpoint, ms excel, office management, event coordination, human resources, schedule meetings
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel – Advanced
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong customer service delivery
• Strong grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Ability to meet deadlines – Intermediate level
• Strong planning and organizing skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to learn multiple applications and software
• Knowledge of Mainframe systems - Advanced
• Data and Document Management experience – Advanced
• Office machine operation – Advanced level
• Position related experience – 4-6 years
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Travis Benjamin