Posting ID: 7300459
Aerotek is seeking an Assembler for a rapidly growing company in Redmond. This is a full-time day or swing shift position, Monday-Friday.
This individual will be responsible for using hand and power tools to assembly large mechanical units.
Job duties include:
- Basic assembly duties
- Helps install wall panels, doors and internal parts in addition to fans and filter racks
- Will use an assortment of hand tools: Hammers screwdrivers, caulking guns
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners, using hand tools and portable power tools
Minimum qualifications include:
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time and lift 25 lbs.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and use power tools
- Ability to climb ladders and work in high areas preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Eric Haug
Phone: (541) 639-3235