CSR- Speciality Business Representative
Posting ID: 7309031
Aerotek is looking for a Specialty Representative to join to the team!
- Take calls out of the companies corporate office for the pharmacy department.
- Assist customers with prescription refills.
- Talk with customers about pick up time and location.
- Answer any questions customers may have regarding their prescriptions.
- Take core, basic calls regarding pharmacy questions.
- Document and update all customer information in the computer system.
*THE CANDIDATES NEED 2/3 OF THESE TO BE CONSIDERED*
- At least 2-3 years of customer service experience in a call center
- Pharmacy Tech experience
- Experience working with specialty drugs
- Candidates need to be willing to work Monday-Saturday.
- 3 work days will be an A shift (8-5).
- 2 days will be 10AM-7PM
- They will be expected to work at least 2 weekends a month (the center is only open until 6 PM on Saturdays).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Patricia Banahene
Phone: (585) 350-2743