Posting ID: 7373715
Our client is a leader in the video game industry, creating some of the most popular sports video games on the market. We are looking for a software to join their team in product development and maintenance.
- You will work with a small team to release client updates and improve the stability of the live product.
- Debug and diagnose runtime issues across a variety of domains.
- You will increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements.
- Work with Quality Verification to develop testing and build automation.
- Integrate code and features across development lines.
- You will review technical implementations for impacts stability, performance, disk, and memory budgets.
- BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of experience.
- Shipped a game title or provided post-launch support to a launched consumer-facing product.
- Understanding of C++ language.
- Experience with Perforce concepts and good practices, specifically with integration workflows.
- Communicate well with non-technical partners, such as artists, designers, and producers.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience leading small teams of Software Engineers is a major plus.
- Automated testing experience (either developing tools or using existing systems).
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kiley Majette