Posting ID: JP-001977071
This is a manufacturing engineering position supporting new product introduction (NPI).
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Developing, analyzing and managing Manufacturing Projects.
* Assisting in developing department capital and expense budgets.
* Maintaining project capital (forecast / execution).
* Administering the manufacturing New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
* Training operators and developing training programs for new processes.
* Engaging in creative problem solving to address operational issues including: ergonomic / safety, efficiency improvements, process bottlenecks, quality concerns.
* Working with internal and external suppliers to develop and manage projects to ensure efficient and cost effective systems and processes to produce quality products.
* Providing manufacturing technical support in process control and internal certification.
* Coordinating the purchase and application of machine tools, controls and related equipment corporate wide to ensure the latest technology is being used to increase efficiency and economy of operations.
NPI specific tasks:
• Capacity analysis
• Line balancing
• Standard work creation
• Support for prove design and pilot builds
• Design for analysis
• Create Process Flow Diagram
• Complete PFMEA
• Complete / Support virtual builds
• Complete SFMEA / Safety Risk Analysis
• Identify and quote tooling
• Create work instructions
• Perform time studies
• Document and address build issues
- Manufacturing Engineering experience
- No degree requited
- NPI Experience
- Assembly experience a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Paige Cunningham