Posting ID: JP-001975684
Mechanics and Maintenance Technicians needed in Marianna. Must have 3+ years of mechanical experience. Direct hire, 40+ hours a week!
Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on the distribution center’s industrial machinery, equipment, grounds and structures and assists skilled maintenance personnel with repairs in a safe and professional manner.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Follows set safety procedures and guidelines
2. Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to procedures.
3. Perform electrical and mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on complex material handling systems.
4. Perform maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair of facility systems including fire control systems, alarm systems, 2 way radio systems, and dock door systems.
5. Troubleshoot basic problems with equipment where the repair is visible or obvious.
6. Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment.
7. Maintains an organized work area and promotes a safe working environment with the Maintenance department.
8. Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
9. Complete work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
10. Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent, trade school preferred
• 1 year of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial or non-industrial setting OR two years related vocational training
• Basic knowledge of hand and power tools operation
• Ability to understand maintenance manuals and electrical equipment blueprints
• Preferred experience with 3-phase 480-volt industrial electrical systems and motor controls Experience
• Team Member will perform shift work and must be willing to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
• Customer service oriented
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kaley McMinn
Phone: (850) 219-4706