Posting ID: JP-001980598
Description: Onboarding Specialist
To be successful in this role, the Onboarding Coordinator will work across departments including, Human Resources, Relationship Management, Business Development, Recruitment and Sales ensuring a seamless onboarding experience for the potential new hire. Onboarding is an integral part of our employee retention initiatives; the OBC will be responsible for assisting and guiding new employees through the onboarding process including online onboarding assistance with applicant tracking system (Ultipro) and various background check vendors. He/she will use necessary tools and templates to track and keep current status of new employees throughout the onboard process. He/she will communicate onboarding status and other pertinent information with the hiring managers and necessary departments. The OBC will work with the Recruitment and Onboarding teams to generate report analytics and recommend process improvements. The OBC must be committed to helping to develop a high-caliber workforce. He/she must be pro-active and highly organized, with excellent customer service skills.
Essential Job Functions:
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintains candidate tracking report and files.
• Keeps hiring managers and necessary departments apprised on new hires progress as needed.
• Provide administrative support to new hires through the pre-boarding and onboarding process.
• Completes file documentation in accordance with established procedures.
• Send internal notifications to appropriate staff, and updates Onboarding-Recruiting Activity log in a timely manner.
• Completes first day onboarding functions such as, I-9’s, new hire paperwork, processing candidate in the internal applicant tracking system.
• Maintain strong candidate relationships and follow ups.
• Ensure new hires’ IT is setup and passwords are established.
• Maintain recordkeeping and reporting systems in accordance with established practices.
• Perform close-out activities including sending welcome cards.
• Perform the Onboarding portion of the AP monthly invoices.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Onboarding, Human resources, Data entry, Recruiting, Hr administration, New hire orientation, Hr compliance, Paycom
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
--Needs 1-2 years of HR experience, preferably having onboarding experience of some kind.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Stice, Angelina