Production Worker- HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!!
Posting ID: 7341529
MINIMAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Start within a week!
Working in a cleanroom environment. Putting together COVID-19 test kits. This role requires lifting/twisting/pushing up to 50 lbs repetitively, filing out paperwork throughout their shift and performing basic math with a calculator, working on their feet the entire shift.
Here is what contractors can expect while building the kits:
Test kits are created by a machine operators.
2. The test kits are brought over to the packing area , the lead will teach you how to pack the kits.
3. The kits are individual test tubes and will be packed into a box large enough to hold an office phone.
4. The packing area is a table where the contingent workers will sit/stand. There will be boxes an kits on the table.
5. You will be cross trained on kit packing, working the machine to create the test kits and quality control.
6. You will also be quality control and check the test kits for any issues.
7. Safety equipment, like glasses, hair nets and gloves will be given to you
Location: Lenexa, Kansas
Pay Rate: $15.00hr/ $15.85hr + Overtime
Shifts are 6:00 am - 6:30 pm or 6:00 pm - 6:30 am; working on a 2 week rotating shift Monday - Sunday.
Days A Shift (2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off)
Days B Shift (2 off, 2 on, 3 off, 2 on, 2 off, 3 on)
**two 10 minute breaks and 30 minutes unpaid lunch break.
Start Date: ASAP, start within a week
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be open to overtime
- Must be able to stand long hours
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: David Miller
Phone: (480) 665-3633