Posting ID: 7376497
POSITION: Front Desk Medical Receptionist
HOURS: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Experience working with the medical/health care field.
- 2-3 years of intensive clerical and scheduling experience required.
- Prior office/patient experience required.
- Epic experience preferred.
- Ability to complete Patient registration, identification, application of patient ID band, insurance, and demographic updates are primary functions
- Collection and processing of patient co-payments as applicable.
- Clear communication with the office staff.
- Customer/Patient service is a high priority of any employee on this team, as front desk staff makes the first impression the patient and family members receive.
- Reception Duties: In a pleasant, courteous, and professional manner, utilizes all computer and manual systems for patient identification, demographic and insurance updates, report processing, collecting co-pays, ordering supplies, and other appropriate applications.
- Distribution Duties: Receives, distributes, files, professionally answers telephones, and picks up and relays incoming messages to the appropriate staff in a timely manner. Also, relays any patient and/or family member's questions and/or concerns to the appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- General Clerical/Technical/Patient Support: Provides support to both staff and patients as needed in order to ensure that patients are seen by the medical staff within the scheduled time frame and with a maximum level of patient/customer satisfaction. Performs miscellaneous duties as required to ensure patient care and customer relations are met.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Jaclyn Ozyjowski
Phone: (860) 269-2360