Posting ID: 7303416
Top 3 Skills:
* 1-2 years of corporate level desktop support experience
* Strong understanding of Windows 10 is needed
* Excellent customer service skills is needed
Job Description: The Desktop Support will focus on shipping and receiving of computer equipment along with providing desktop support. Company has decided to outsource their desktop space for anticipated cost savings, therefore Company has been awarded a project to assist with the Windows 10 upgrade and migration of PC's and Laptops.
* MS Office (2010) experience is a plus
* Lotus Notes experience is a plus (version 8.53)
* Basic hardware break/fix experience would be a plus
* Experience putting a base image on machines, installing appropriate Software (scripted install) and doing some data transfer from machine to machine would be a plus
* This person will be providing follow up support to the end users
* A strong work ethic, good customer service skills and dependability are needed skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Lillian Johnson