Licensed HVAC Technician, Perm Placement (Brand New Facility!)
Posting ID: 7373571
Actively hiring 2 Licensed HVAC Technicians to join a great company with great benefits in a state-of-the-art facility in Walpole, MA!
This is a direct placement opportunity, no contracts involved.
- Maintains, operates, and repairs HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds as it pertains to assigned building(s).
- Inspects building HVAC and plumbing systems to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Reviews historical maintenance records to develop proactive inspection, testing and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Apply directly to this post
- Qualified candidates will be contacted within 1 business day
- Interviews (initial phone screens) will be lined up
Can interview this week starting 11/17!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Vaughn Pfeffer