Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7368230
Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
- Answer incoming calls, digital, or written inquiries.
- Performs basic administrative, operational, customer support, and computational tasks.
- Addresses customer needs which may include benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
- Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions, and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances.
***Fluency in Spanish required***
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6:00pm
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Alondra Aponte