Posting ID: JP-001978819
Under the general direction of a Manager and/or Team Coach, the Blender I will perform a variety of processing tasks in the production of high performance organic pigment used in coatings for automotive, industrial and architectural applications and for coloring plastics, cosmetics and fibers. Candidate will follow all work instructions, equipment operating procedures, quality standards, and safety rules/guidelines while participating in a collaborative, team environment to achieve company goals.
Will safely produce high performance pigments to satisfy customer requirements.
Essential Job Functions
1. Prepare and process chemicals by transporting, verifying, staging, filtering, autoclaving, and/or drying pigment using available tools, machinery, hoists and mobile equipment. 20%
2. Reduce pigment particle size per specification by delumping, charging, blending, grinding and milling material utilizing a variety of machinery and equipment.
3. Collect samples of raw materials, chemicals, pigments and products and submit to laboratory for analysis.
4. Thoroughly clean building, equipment, machinery, tools and any other required item to create and maintain an acceptable work environment.
5. Actively participate in company programs designed to improve general working conditions such as 5S, Lean Manufacturing, Safety Programs, SunCare, etc…
Mixing, Chemical, Compounding, Filling, Gmp
Top Skills Details:
Candidates will be responsible for preparing chemicals and pigments to be processed and mixed by compounding and filling proper equipment.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Candidate must have team mentality and be wanting and willing to move up. There are more advanced blending and compounding opportunities for candidates once they go permanent.
LOTS OF voluntary OT!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Stephen Armstrong
Phone: (843) 746-5802