$15.50/hr. CSR- Start ASAP!
Posting ID: 7334683
Customer Service Representative
Schedule: M-F 8AM-5PM. Occasional Saturday's during busy seasons.
In Office- N PHX.
Start ASAP: Oct. 19th
Quick Interview Process!
- Perform customer contact (internal/external) and/or customer account-related responsibilities by telephone, in person and/or in writing, reporting, and/or notification from internal/external sources
- Provide information, research accounts, respond to and/or resolve billing/rate inquiries and discrepancies, schedule orders to establish and disconnect service, make payment arrangements, perform credit, collection, and billing functions, handle illegal usage accounts, perform cashiering and accurately prepare bank deposits
- Analyze and resolve routine situations, customer concerns and/or customer account discrepancies while simultaneously exercising good judgment, applying experience and knowledge
- May perform dispatching duties
- Use comprehensive knowledge of other departments to perform district-related functions, when applicable
- Need 2+ years of customer service experience
- Good Tenure
- Computer skills
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Anthony Buffalomeat
Phone: (602) 532-6912