Warehouse Worker (Picker/Packer)
Posting ID: JP-001968971
large provider of vision products and surgical equipment. Currently they are seeking folks to work in their Distribution Center in Lynchburg, VA.
1. Responsible for performing daily work assignments including but not limited to order fulfillment and proper maintenance of inventory in Lynchburg. Follow all security, safety, and quality standards.
2. Picking orders based on customer demand
3. Proper packing of products to ensure they are correct and prepared for shipment
4. Returns processing
5. Cycle Counting
6. Maintenance of Inventory
7. Usage of RF scan guns to keep track of pick lists
8. Replenishment of warehouse stock based on incoming shipments
Candidates will also maintain a clean work area (sweeping, dusting, trash disposal, etc)
Picking, Packing, Warehouse, Order Fulfillment, Inventory
Top Skills Details:
1. Candidates with successful warehouse experience are preferred
2. Ability to properly maintain inventory
3. Familiarity with RF scan gun technology and forklift experience in a plus.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Best Candidates would have prior experience working in a warehouse environment. Top candidates would also have experience utilizing RF scan guns.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Trimarchi, Alexandra