Posting ID: JP-001971810
Are you looking to advance your career? Do you enjoy working in manufacturing and project management? Do you want to work for a top automotive OEM? Look no further! We are now hiring for two Production Project Engineers for Toyota in San Antonio, TX! These positions will be with Toyota's corporate engineering group and focus on future projects in Toyota's Bodyweld group.
Who we’re looking for
- Toyota’s Body Production Engineering Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Production Engineer
- The primary responsibility of this role is to lead and manage new model projects from all aspects of Body engineering in Toyota’s North American Body Manufacturing Shops.
- Reporting to the Manager, the person in this role will support the Body Production Engineering department's objective to provide new model processes to the manufacturing facilities which meet all targets for Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead your equipment responsibility for the project schedule, budget, weld and dimensional quality confirmation.
- Guide the process development through process design, machine specification, equipment procurement and installation, safety risk assessments, dimensional accuracy investigations and process trials based on project milestones and events.
- Interact with outside groups (Body Manufacturing Pilot, Stamping PE, Plant Facilities, etc.) to divide responsibilities and resolve conflicts.
What you bring
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience (meaning 3 years or more of engineering experience)
- Body and/or Welding Experience
- Project management experience
- Willingness and ability to work weekends, holiday periods, and shutdown periods to support tooling modification and installation projects
- Ability to travel to support work at machine vendors, Toyota manufacturing locations, and occasionally in Japan as well as dispatch to another site (~1 year) is likely to support project needs
Added bonus if you have:
- Manufacturing Experience
- Experience working with C3 / Catia / AutoCAD
What we’ll bring
- During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
All interested candidates please submit an accurate and updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Amber Hall