Posting ID: JP-001980166
• Candidates must be a CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CCDE) or equivalent
• Experience deploying an enterprise-level CyberArk PAS solution, including PSM, AIM, and Conjur and knowledge of redundancy/cluster configurations, remote configuration, SNMP trap configuration Daily task proficiencies
o Experience with Privileged Account Security (PAS) solution/architecture/administration
o Able to troubleshoot and manage account platforms and rotation
o Able to assist users with daily use and configuration
o Experience editing/writing custom plug-ins for account management.
o Experience managing accounts in a Multi-domain environment
o Experience with deploying and configuring Privileged Session Manager in a Multi-domain environment
o Experience creating and deploying custom plugins
o Experience working with Auto-it Scripts
o Experience working with PACLI & CyberArk and REST APIs
o Experience with the implementation and workflow associated with standing up the AIM and Conjur solution
o Understands use cases for the different implementations of AIM and Conjur and when each should be implemented
o Experience integrating a variety of applications utilizing a wrapper to call AIM
Top Skills Details:
• CyberArk (CCDE certification not required but solid experience is a must have if candidates don’t have the cert)
• Management and administration of the CyberArk tool in an enterprise environment
• Experience scripting with CyberArk Conjur
• Upgrade/Integration experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
**This position can sit remote.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gloria McNerney