Electrical Controls Engineer- HIRING NOW
Posting ID: JP-001981531
- Increase plant productivity by implementing continuous improvement plans of the manufacturing plant including cost reduction initiatives.
- Improve product quality by meeting customer (internal/external) expectations.
- Lead and manage projects to meet the desired goal in a set time frame and within budget.
- Coordinate with contractors, suppliers, and maintenance to provide new, more innovative and cost effective solutions to existing as well as new manufacturing cells.
- Improve equipment reliability utilizing tools such as failure analysis, problem solving, lean manufacturing, and design.
Electrical, Electrical engineering, Allen Bradley PLC Programming, Fanuc Robotics
Top Skills Details:
electrical engineer, process improvement, PLC
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Ability to apply electrical fundamentals to troubleshooting, operation, and design of electrical components and machinery.
- Strong PLC troubleshooting and Programming skills
- Experience troubleshooting Ladder Logic
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Elizabeth Hucks