technical customer service representative
Posting ID: 7369131
* Be the front line of contact for all customers and provide day to day interaction and follow up with customers regarding quotes, orders, deliveries, concerns and complaints.
* Act as the daily contact and liaison for customers and provide accurate information and support to allow the customer to successfully manage their business.
* Provide professional, prompt and effective customer service through email and telephone communication.
* Responsible for accurate entry of data into the ERP system.
* Enter new sales orders within 24-48 hours of the order being received and provide customer with order confirmation and ship date.
* Enter new quote requests as required and follow up promptly with customers providing formal documentation pertaining to pricing and lead times.
* Manage consignment process including review, processing and return follow up.
* Research prior quote and order information details as necessary.
* Develop and track department metrics pertaining to performance, OTD, and average order turnaround time.
* Maintain and adhere to all business policies and procedures within the company.
* Manage and monitor sales activities to provide feedback to sales team.
* Proactively communicate and effectively partner with all departments to obtain necessary information to address and problem solve issues pertaining to customer inquiries, complaints and concerns.
* Communicate and effectively work with necessary departments to maintain customer priorities and ensure timelines are met and maintained for customer delivery dates.
* Proper and complete documentation off all data in ERP system and required paperwork.
* Update and implement operating procedures as required.
* Complete all documentation per ISO 13485 and FDA requirements.
* Department administrative duties as required.
* Provide backup support to receptionist duties for phone calls and visitors as needed.
* All other duties as assigned.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Joshua Svec
Phone: (414) 808-3360