Posting ID: JP-001977906
Urgent need for a Sr. EEE Quality Engineer in Pasadena, CA
The Sr. EEE Quality Engineer will play a critical role in supporting the design and build of electrical-mechanical products by performing inspections on high reliability space EEE components and providing quality assurance verification/validation support.
- Performing detailed in-process, receiving and final inspections on high reliability EEE space components at the piece part, sub-assembly, and final assembly levels using detailed drawings and established processes to verify conformance to manufacturing and design requirements.
- Providing quality oversight of project receiving, assembly and test operations
- Documenting non-conformances in accordance with prescribed procedures/processes as well as develop correct action solutions
- Supporting the Material Review Board (MRB) process by generating, documenting, and managing non-conformance reports for discrepancies discovered during inspections processes.
- Development of product conformance, non conformance and end-item data packages
- Performing product build documentations reviews and end-item data package reviews
- Performing in-depth reviews of product build documentation to determine if as-build products meet as-designed requirements
- Supporting Quality Management System (QMS) policies and procedure documentation, assessing compliance to company and industry standards, and initiating/participating in continual improvement initiatives.
- Source inspection at supplier’s facilities, including travel (as required).
- Quality, Electronics, AS9100, MRB, Hardware, inspection
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with high reliability EEE parts specifications, processing, manufacturing, testing, and handling
- Solder inspection certification to the J-STD w/ flight addendum required.
- Experience with performing electronic testing and inspection using portable measuring devices and other metrology tools.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to read, interpret and follow:
- Schematics, engineering drawings, circuit layouts, and parts list.
- Cable harnesses: wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and parts lists.
- Have proficiency in AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management Standards
- Have familiarity with industry related EEE standards (ex. AEC Q100, AQEC, MIL-PRF38535, GSFC EEE-INST-002)
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this job posting and email firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Carino, Caitlin