$14 per hr Day Shift Supply & Distribution Technician
Posting ID: 7030338
Aerotek is seeking Supply & Distribution Technicians on days Mon-Friday 7am-3:30pm in Bend, Oregon.
$14-$15 per hour
- Responsible for picking inventory orders using handheld device, with accuracy and in appropriate amount of time
- Maintains warehouse cleanliness, and safety by rotating back
- stock, removing boxes when down to less than one third full, trim box flaps, keep clean, organized and free from trip hazards
- Actively participates in daily huddles and improvement work
- Freight is put away in correct location on shelves and is rotated while using good body mechanics for lifting
- Completes assigned cycle counts with accuracy and within assigned time
- Works with team to keep cage and dock areas clean and organized
- Provides accurate and timely sorting of mail
- Completes daily shipping process for all outgoing packages and totes, assuring they are completed by cutoff time
- Deliveries made daily to off-site locations and North campuses using set route and schedule, using company van and following safe driving expectations
- Safely uses cardboard compactor, pallet jack, and other equipment
- Verify open order/back order information at start of each day, following up with departments/buyers as needed
- Using handheld scanner, scan supply rooms with accuracy, including using standard process for special order items
- Provides excellent customer service in person and on phone, listening to the needs of the customer, finding appropriate solution for the support of patient care and is familiar with products
Interested & qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to this posting ASAP with an updated resume.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Adrian Zamarripa
Phone: (503) 305-2285