Client Services Representative
Posting ID: 7301094
Identify the need(s) of the referring source and/or patient by collecting all necessary data relevant to that need; interpret, verify and process that data to determine if patient is eligible; and facilitate the initiation and termination of the care and services provided in a timely manner. Respond to customer issues that may arise during and after order processing. Actively engages and coordinates with other team members to maintain a positive, collaborative relationship. Works under close supervision.
- Accurate and complete data collection from referrals and completion of applicable paperwork. Interpret, verify and accurately enter data into computer to process orders.
- Answers telephone calls in a professional, friendly, helpful manner.
- Ensure patient qualifies for the type and quantity of product(s) ordered, based upon the patient's insurance and/or SMS contract guidelines.
- Obtain insurance authorization, when necessary.
- Promptly respond to and resolve customer issues.
Looking for candidates who have heavy phone experience, ability to handle tough patients. Position requires healthcare experience. Requires someone who will not take it personally if patient gets upset, needs thick skin and empathy! Incoming and outgoing calls - 50-60 per day.
REMOTE- can be anywhere in US
Hours: 11am - 8pm Eastern Monday - Friday, would like 2 of the 7 to work a Saturday from 9-5:30 Eastern
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Jaclyn Ozyjowski
Phone: (860) 269-2360