Posting ID: JP-001970397
This role will be working in Auburn Hills supporting both a new manufacturing site as well as a R+D facility. Our client will be expanding rapidly in 2021 and currently have 50 employees in MI, but that will be growing. Additionally, they will be adding a 2nd/3rd shift lines for 2021 so this will give someone an opportunity to get in with a plant environment and by year end could be a SME in plant operations once they start up future lines.
desktop support windows xp, troubleshooting hardware, troubleshooting software, windows 10
Top Skills Details:
1) Strong Support Experience. Specifically with hardware, software, and preferably with automotive or plant experience. Need to be comfortable being sole IT resource on site to handle issues if systems go down.
2) Basic troubleshooting of ERP systems - They will be rolling out and installing SAP to their computers in 2021
3) Experience or knowledge of design programs such as CAD or Catia. (15 users using these tools)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Windows based environment – Made up of both Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Office 365
- Dell and HP machines
- Active Directory
- Imaging devices (no specific tools)
- Printer support
- Hand scanners and plant consoles
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kerry Fitzpatrick
Phone: (248) 728-1778