Posting ID: 7343102
*IMMEDIATE PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN OPENING*
This Production Technician will be responsible for the production and assembly of diagnostic testing kits used in the scientific and medical industry
- Perform basic assembly on the manufacturing kits/Discs (Discs use molecular assay, plastic, and foil)
- Perform basic raw material testing
- Perform inspections and tests on material samples as specified.
- Sample incoming materials requiring incoming inspection.
- Create Labels for the Disc device
- Aseptic Gowning and follow SOPs for clean room
- operate instruments to seal reagents into Disc
* Visual inspection of in-process materials
* Operation of various manufacturing equipment
* Strict adherence to SOPs
* Ability to Gown aseptically
* Documentation of activities
- 1-2+ years of experience in medical device assembly
- experience within FDA/Clean room environment
- Shift C: 6AM - 6PM (3 x 12 schedule)
- Friday - Sunday
- Shift B: 3pm - 2am (4x12)
- Monday - Thursday
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Dominik Nguyen
Phone: (714) 689-7064