Aircraft Avionics Technicians
Posting ID: 7243833
Aircraft Avionics Technician
Helicopter Avionics experience highly desirable!
$26-$33/hour Per Diem for those who qualify
Company is growing rapidly with the emerging aircraft programs leading to numerous advancement and leadership opportunities
Avionics Technicians will be working on one of two different helicopter assembly lines.
Install, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring and avionics equipment on green AW139 and A119 aircraft's.
* Read and interpret wiring diagrams
* Coordinate with Shift Lead and Engineering on changes to blueprints and diagrams
* Run and Mark wire to install complex wiring and electrical systems
* Perform routine checkouts after work has been completed
* Trouble shoot avionics system on board aircraft and make necessary
adjustments or repairs
* Perform lab bench checks, to include analysis, repair and calibration of avionics electrical equipment
1. 2-4+ yrs experience of Aircraft Electrical or Avionics Installations of rotary or fixed wing aircrafts.
2. Strong avionics installations and modification skills with a comprehensive understanding of electro/avionics systems as well as their integration into aircraft.
3. Must have a good personality to fit in with the team. Well spoken - someone who can fully describe there experiences, goals, and career desires and speaks with a professional manner.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Raymond Passante