Human Resources Coordinator
Posting ID: 7371740
Aerotek is looking to hire a compassionate Human Resources Coordinator for one of our top clients within the Nonprofit sector in Ellicott City, MD.
Applicants must have 2-3 years' experience in human resources with specific emphasis in recruitment, sourcing and hiring candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting on-boarding to include new employee orientation.
- Assist the HR Director with HR projects.
- Maintenance of employee records in all related data systems to achieve compliance with State and local licensing regulations and approval requirements.
- Responsible for running annual and 90 day performance reviews and notifying supervisors of upcoming reviews as well as distributing reports to supervisors. Follow up with supervisors to make sure that overdue reviews are submitted in a timely manner.
- Process all terminations / resignations and ensure that termination letters are sent out in a timely manner. Pull all termination folders and file away in the termination file cabinets.
- Process unemployment claims by the appropriate deadline.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Assist in administering employee benefits programs, including benefit orientations and ensuring accuracy of employee benefits data, including preparing communications and assisting employees.
- Conduct personnel file audits as necessary.
- Maintain all records and procedures for the administration process and keep up-to- date on all HR filing.
- Assist and prepare for benefits open enrollments as necessary
- Assisting with and driving the implementation of a rewards and recognition program for the entire agency.
- Work in collaboration with the HR Director
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Paige McMillan