Posting ID: 7309167
We are hiring for several Maintenance Mechanics in the Burlington area. Candidates are required to have at least 3 years of hands on Maintenance experience working on production/manufacturing machinery.
This person will be responsible for preventative maintenance- checking mechanical, electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic components.
- troubleshoot gear boxes, drive belts, couplings, bearings, flat belt splices, chains, sprockets, and belts
- mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- lots of pneumatic work on conveyors, hydraulics work on scissor table
- will swap out motors
- must be able to read prints
- stick welding, torch/fabrication
Pay will vary based on experience
Must be open to 1st or 2nd shift
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Alyssa Cawley