Controls Engineer (75% Remote)
Posting ID: JP-002024149
- Individual will be responsible for full scale controls engineering. 20% of the job will be plant focused (troubleshooting/modifications/installs/line upgrades/etc.) and 80% will be completing capital based projects (design/development/programming).
- Programming in RS Logix 5000, 5500 and 6500 and with VFDs/Servos
- Individual will be writing programs, downloading and testing them on products from varying industries but primarily within the foods sector
- Occasional nights and weekends may be required depending on the client but this is project-based and only estimated to be 1-2 times per quarter
- Associates or Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or equivelent
- 5+ years in programming Allen Bradley PLC's
- 5+ years of working with servos/motion controls custom machinery
- 3+ years of HMI programming for data collection
- 3+ years of experience creating PLC modifications to existing equipment
- 10+ years of experience is preferred but minimum 5 years of experience required
allen bradley plc, servo, motion control, plc programming, allen-bradley, allen bradley control logix, hmi, installation, troubleshooting, autocad, install, system integration
75% of the role will be remote (work from home), 25% will be onsite in the plant or office depending on the current project
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Katy Malan