3rd Shift Machine Operators Needed!
Posting ID: JP-002017054
• Maintain continuous system operation by adjusting, repairing, replacing, or modifying automation/robotic system components
• Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and components and return to serviceability
• Performs automated equipment set-up functions which include the loading of electronic components, raw cards, feeders, fixtures, stencils, chemicals, etc.
• Performs sequential start-up for the automated equipment and all peripheral hardware.
• Monitors the operation of the automated equipment and peripheral hardware. Initiates adjustments to ensure that the automated equipment and peripheral hardware operate within the established control limits.
• Monitors the shelf-life usage of perishable chemicals, moisture sensitive parts and raw card assemblies.
• Inspects quality levels of production on the automated equipment and peripheral hardware. Makes adjustments to equipment or hardware when workmanship drops below quality specifications. Initiate rework/repair activities on product that is substandard to the specifications.
• Records data required for statistical process control or inventory management.
• Performs preventive maintenance on the automated equipment and peripheral hardware at specified intervals and schedules.
• Performs sequential shutdown, including the cleaning of the automated equipment or peripheral hardware.
If interested contact Nick Gaines at email@example.com or at (847) 580-2830.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Nicholas Gaines