Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7372920
As a customer service representative, agents can expect to take 20-25 calls per day ranging around 15-20 minutes per call. The focus for this contract is to ensure the quality is great the first time. They are concerned about your speed on and off the call. Those most important parts of this job are quality customer service and attendance. They want to service the customer the first time so they limit the number of call backs they are receiving. These are inbound calls, pin reset calls, enrollment calls, working with applicants to complete their applications and sign of for medical insurance. They will be entering applicant information demographic information etc. in order to complete the applications.
Essential Job Functions
* Extensively use automated systems to review, enter, update and report unemployment claim information.
* Follow established protocol to take statements; key information from claimants and employers; and prepare and process documents which are used to adjudicate claims and make accurate determinations.
* Complete training and understand business functions.
* Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
* Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
* Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kaytlin Willis