IT infrastructure engineer
Posting ID: 7376458
* Minimal level of sustaining support for existing IT Infrastructure.
* Support required for implementation on new IT Infrastructure built from multi-core server network with 6 new diskless Clients.
* Activities include installation, configuration of large number of layered COTS products running on Linux.
* Develop installation procedures and operating manual.
* Create scripts as required.
* Create monitoring scripting for performance, testing and failures.
* Support Administration needs and updates/patches/testing/retests as required.
* Ability to troubleshoot applications and hardware issues as they arise.
* Knowledge with multi-core server implementation including configuration as administration.
* Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or another related technical field
* Full Secret Clearance
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Adam E
Phone: (111) 111-1111