Posting ID: JP-002024663
Fit parts and operate orbital welding machine to high tolerances. Will mainly be working on aluminum and stainless steel. Anything from 1/8 - 1/2 stainless steel. Will be trained on how to use the orbital welding machine by the Welding Manager who previously taught a trade school welding program. The person will program the machine and set the parts, and the machine will do a circular weld all the way around the tubing of these sub assemblies. The person will also be picking parts and doing minor assembly to go along with the welding.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cleans, labels and etches gas lines according to quality standards and written instructions.
• Bags gas lines and assemblies.
• Maintains parts and inventory; performs audits on parts as required.
• Performs daily, routine and preventative maintenance on cleanroom equipment.
• Follows all safety rules and procedures.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 3-7 years directly related experience preferred, but at least 1+ years of welding experience required.
• Previous work experience in SAP related to supply chain/materials, contracts management, project management
• Certification by NAPM (National Association of Purchasing Management) and/or APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Related experience preferred; cable and harness assembly experience a plus.
• Basic mechanical skills and a willingness to learn.
• Knowledge of common hand tools and power tools; ability to identify common hardware and build to simple instructions.
• Mechanically inclined with a fair level of dexterity to construct simple assemblies or parts.
• Ability to read and interpret written information.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong attention to detail and quality-focused.
• Basic computer skills.
• Previous Orbital Welding experience is a plus
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Some technician coursework and/or AA technical degree/equivalent
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Trevor Seybold