Posting ID: 7337775
Aerotek is hiring for Assemblers in the Euless area! Plenty of room for growth in both positions and pay.
Shift: 1st (Working 10 hour days)
- Working in the metal fabrication and trim department
- Will be trained to cut and assemble metal sign castings
- Will be using hand & power tools and a tape measure
- Working with a team to manufacture the signs
- Must have manufacturing assembly experience
- Must have experience with hand and power tools
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be comfortable in a non-climate controlled environment
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Olivia Ryan