Desktop Support Technician
Posting ID: JP-001975697
- Individual will be knowledgeable of all current Windows operating systems. (Windows 7/10 skills)
- Basic Windows troubleshooting will be involved.
- Execute service delivery by performing: Remote support, primarily responding to trouble tickets over the phone
- Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps.
- Utilizes advanced tools / technical knowledge to remediate customer problems and conduct scheduled installs.
PREFERRED SKILLS: - Dell/A+ Certification - Windows 10 experience - Dell hardware experience - Novell support experience
desktop hardware, desktop software, mobile device, mac
Top Skills Details:
1) Collaborative team experience providing desk side and remote support for hardware/software issues for minimum 100 end users
2) Minimum 1 yr of troubleshooting MS Win 7/10, MS Office, MAC, and Adobe & Internal grading apps
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently - Must be physically able to lift and move PC equipment - Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: William Helms
Phone: (980) 233-6286