Posting ID: 7334520
Aerotek is currently looking to hire a engineering technicians for a large industrial facility in the Capital Region. This is a great opportunity to get into the semiconductor industry and has great career growth!
They are looking for someone who:
- Easily trainable and willingness to learn new things
- Work hard and take the job seriously
- Strong hands on skills or ability to work with hand tools
- Basic understanding of common electrical components
- Experience working in an industrial setting, be energetic, and have a professional demeanor
- Responsible for product installation inspection and start-up, troubleshooting, technical support, and other related activities
- Inspection of final install to confirm ready for client
This is an immediate opportunity, interested candidates please send a resume and call 518-218-5889 to discuss details further.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Ashley Schingo