Clinical Social Worker
Posting ID: 7367537
Partnering with a client in the French Camp/Stockton area that is looking for a MSW or LCSW for their Clinical Social Worker opportunity! Fully remote until at least March
Position: Full Time Clinical Social Worker
- Managed care/health plan setting.
- Clinical social worker will be looking over cases for members in need of resources for their mental health.
- Social worker will be taking in calls from members that may be having a difficult time dealing with their mental health, where the employees duty is too prioritize the process and steps of which resources to set up for them.
- Some calls may be more escalated than others with crisis issues.
- Will be working remote for the time being during Covid, after this time will work out of French Camp, CA location.
- Most cases will be looked over telephonically, in some cases may have to make a trip to a local hospital to visit a member to coordinate care (only once employees return back to the office).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's in Social Work (MSW) is required.
- LCSW is highly preferred but not required.
- Best background is coming from mental health, psychiatric care, managed care, foster care systems, county counseling, inpatient psychiatric work or private practice experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of social work experience preferred.
Pay and Benefits:
- $25-35/hour based on education/experience level.
- Full Benefits Offered - medical, dental, vision
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit Available.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Sienna Campbell
Phone: (916) 431-3941