Posting ID: JP-001970880
Now Hiring Maintenance Techs! Starting pay $29 - $30/hour
Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Troubleshoot, Maintain and Repair
- The plant has areas that are run off PLC's, Fluid systems, Pneumatics and hydraulics
- Mechanical maintenance & Electrical Maintenance
- Reading Blueprints
- Running conduit
- Utilize electronic test equipment, including computers as well as schematics and technical manuals.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair production and building equipment.
- Communicate and document troubleshooting efforts as well as recommend solutions to the problem.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Zakary Schwiderski