Posting ID: 7341044
- The process operator is responsible for mixing batches of raw material into large drums to begin the liquidation process.
- Candidates will be required to lift up to 30 lb. buckets up to their chest to pour into the drum.
- From there, they will monitor the process through the lines and steam lines.
- They will stand in front of a control board and keep watch on the monitors to make sure everything is moving smoothly.
- They will need to be able to troubleshoot and make adjustments to the lines by increasing or decreasing the amount of steam that runs through the line.
- To do so, they will have to open and close valves on the lines by hand.
- Every 10-15 minutes they must document their activity in a log book that is at the control board.
(2) on 1st 6:00am-3pm
(4)on 2nd shift 3PM - 11PM
(3) on 3rd shift 11PM - 7:30AM
- They will be working in the processing department, which can get very warm and will smell like the product that they are processing (soy, for example)
- PPE: They will be required to wear hair/beard nets, as well as company issued uniforms and/or lab coats
- They can expect to also work the same shift on Saturdays, but very few Sundays throughout the year
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.