Posting ID: 7304231
- Maintain and administer the physical and virtual environment for hosted Workstations a working knowledge of PDQ in preferred
- Maintain and administer the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC), Windows including upgrading, repairing, installing, configuring and integrating new software products, maintaining security, user and group managing, creating shared directories, and setting security permissions
- Maintain and administer the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC) Storage servers (NETAP) including upgrading, repairing, installing, configuring and integrating new software, maintaining security, user and group managing, creating shared directories, and setting security permissions
- Maintain workstations in the virtual lab, physical lab and development lab to include patching backups, engineering efforts. Generate test software and conduct unit level test cases to include providing support to test events as necessary.
- Configure and manage disk space allocation, zone administration, and logical partitioning, hardware and software configuration, and system startup/shutdown as required
- Provide Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem and documentation.
- Administer workstation configurations including configuring and managing disk space, and job scheduling as requested
- Adding/deleting/disabling users as approved and/or requested
- Perform software installations and upgrades to Windows operating systems and layered software packages and maintain them in accordance with established policies, procedures and service level agreements.
- Maintain and administer the supporting computers, and peripherals including upgrades, minor repairs, and software integration of current and prospective software packages.
- Perform weekly full system and daily incremental backups of all supporting systems IEC program requirements. Perform recovery of data as required
- Develop scripts as required in performance of administering the systems
- Install, configure, maintain, manage, and upgrade system specific software associated with the hardware and support systems as required
- Provide applicable documentation to Government personnel regarding maintenance, administration, and configuration of IEC servers and Workstations
- Maintain and monitor security activity audit logs and IAVA compliancy
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Active TS/SCI government security clearance w/ secuirty+ or other 8570 qualification
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Leah Rothberg
Phone: (314) 801-5263