Posting ID: JP-002024900
- Short term project working to just clean out bens while they are inverted. Will be a month but expecting it to go longer.
• Work as a team member, motivating others to function as a team
• Strong communication skills with supervisor and team members
• Housekeeping of the grounds in compliance with government and company standards.
• Able to lift at least fifty (50) pounds and sometimes more; walk, bend, kneel, lift, grasp, push and pull various tools
• Comply with company policies and safety regulations.
• Willingness to work overtime, irregular hours, weekends and holidays as required.
- Will be working in in the sheds to cleaning those out by sweeping and shoveling all the grain off of the ground.
General labor, Production, warehouse operation
Top Skills Details:
Assist team members
Able to use hand tools as need. Shovels, brooms, etc to move grain
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Cunningham, Holly