Test Engineer - LabVIEW
Posting ID: 7368047
Title: Test Engineer
Location: North County San Diego
Placement: Direct Hire
Compensation: Dependent on Experience
Working independently or as member of an integrated Test team, is responsible for the development, implementation and support of test automation architectures, strategies and projects for both Design Verification Test (DVT) and production test.
- Interfaces with the project management and development teams to gather project information, understand project objectives, schedules, and constraints.
- Develops test schedules and resource requirements, and communicates ongoing progress and risks.
- Analyzes system requirements and reviews technical specifications to assess and evaluate test requirements for sub-assembly and final products.
- Defines new test systems, methodologies, processes, procedures using industry best practices and innovation
- Specifies and develops hardware / software for new test systems and/or new product test suites.
- Debugs new and existing test systems and / or application test suites for products.
- Documents test systems, requirements, processes, and procedures.
- Performs Measurement Correlation and Gage R&R studies to validate test systems.
- Maintains configuration control of all test system components throughout their life cycle.
- Participates in design reviews, code reviews, test plan reviews and documentation reviews.
- Prepares and presents progress reports, metrics and test analysis.
- Provides training and direction for junior test engineering staff members.
- Adheres to Company ISO 9001:2015 Quality Systems.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline with minimum 8 years experience in test engineering or M.S. Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline with minimum 3 years experience in test engineering.
- Must be a proficient LabVIEW programmer, familiar with advanced design patterns.
- TestStand programming experience is highly desired.
- RF test automation experience is highly desired.
- Must be familiar with instrumentation automation protocols including serial, USB, GPIB, and Ethernet.
- Should be familiar with operation of RF test instruments, including spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Sarah Butler
Phone: (858) 877-2649