Electrical Engineer (Entry Level)
Posting ID: 7304628
- The ability to conceptualize new designs based upon customer and sales input.
- Implement rugged and durable hardware designs.
- Selection of sensors, data acquisition equipment, processing hardware, processing software, communication equipment, and enclosures to meet customer requirements.
- Design products to pass applicable certifications (this includes test labs such as UL/IEC/ATEX/FM as well as marine classification societies ABS/BV/DNV)
- Generate 3D MCAD and 2D MCAD files for mechanical manufacturing.
- Generate electrical schematic drawings of designs.
- Generate accurate bill of materials and specify parts so as to be in budget.
DAY TO DAY:
- Maintain GHAN charts for project schedules and deadlines
- Work with electrical package for panel assemblies
- Maintain manual documentation for the systems
- Help with installation and procedures as needed
- Fill the gap between mechanical / electrical teams
- Focus on selection of sensors
- Implement rugged Hardware designs for new product development
- Generate 3D drawings using SolidWorks, Inventor or Fusion
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: James Smith