Electronics Test Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002023704
This candidate will be working with the electronic quality department; they will work directly with the electronic teams and software team to ensure the electronics meet the specifications of the customers.
- Working on front end of the product to ensure they are handling the electronics
- When project starts they ensure electronics and processes to ensure the software meets the customer release. How to assess and determine if they are doing well throughout the different stages of the delivery.
- Electronic Testing to validate the parts function as expected
- Some electronic parts are internally produced by the client. When that happens, they do a validation of their internal suppliers. Other responsibilities- work instructions, root cause,
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Bachelors in Engineering
2. Work experience in electronics- validation, testing, next action tied to quality
3. SMT- Surface Mount Technology experience on the production line
4. Soldering processes and certified
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Juel Aaron