Posting ID: 7337243
Life sciences company in Thousand Oaks is looking for an experience Project Manager to join their team! Ideal candidates will have a background working with controls or automation systems.
- Projects include life cycle upgrades for Rockwell-based and proprietary OEM systems
- Organized and lead Weekly Team Meetings and Technical Team Meetings
- Create and manage Project Schedules
- Managed Project Budgets, Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Five or more years combined experience with the following product platforms: Rockwell Automation Factory Talk & ControlLogix PLC Platform (Preferred), GE Intellution iFiX SCADA and Control Logix PLCs, Wonderware SCADA System, DeltaV Distributed Control System
- Familiarity with industry standards for batch control systems, software development life cycle methodologies, 21 CFR Part 11, and GAMP.
- Knowledge of ASTM 2500, S88 and S95 techniques. - Batch processing a desired advantage.
- Strong leadership, technical writing, and communication/presentation skills are required.
- Preferred Experience using the following systems:Building Management System, Testing and Inspection machines for devices, Filling systems for Syringe and Vials, Industrial Networking for Automation Systems Design and implementation
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Sarah MacMillen
Phone: (805) 604-6314