URGENT Lab Assistant
Posting ID: 7372102
URGENT LAB TECH NEEDED
- The Laboratory Assistant is primarily responsible for performing duties related to accessioning, specimen management, problem resolution, and data entry and specimen storage with a high degree of proficiency.
- This person will receive and sort specimens, review the patient information, enter that into their LIMS system, and maintain the chain of custody of the samples.
- Will need to follow all regulations/SOPs
- Will need to help maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- B.S. in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology
ALL shifts available. These are time sensitive. Please reach out to Sarah ASAP if interested at 913.981.4786 or sacollins(at)aerotek.com
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Sarah Collins
Phone: (913) 981-4786