Client Support Representative
Posting ID: JP-002018759
Client Services Representative
As a "Client Services Representative" you're responsible seeing a customers order throughout the entire sales process. The customer in this case is often a retail, paper, chemical, or manufacturing company. They utilize the company's warehouses for logistics, shipping, and warehousing solutions. Specific duties as it related to the CSR are:
- Receive order via email, portal, or phone (most transactions are done manually in the system so this portion of the job is heavy data entry and administrative based)
- Calculate cost and pricing based on variables as it relates to the order
- Oversee the order and update customer regularly on the status: shipping & receiving dates, delays or problems that may arise, invoicing questions or concerns
- Computer skills: 1+ year of recent experience with with MS Office: Word, Outlook, and Excel either with school courses or professionally
- 1+ year of administrative experience
**Multi-tasking is one of the most important skills needed for this position
- Detail oriented
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brumley, Emily