Project Engineer / Office Engineer
Posting ID: 7368609
Aerotek is currently seeking a construction project engineer / office engineer, to join their team in SW Florida. Our client is top civil contractor in the region, who is working on some of the highest profile projects, and are continuing to grow every year. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make a large impact quickly, while learning and developing their skills for an outstanding opportunity to grow into Project Management or Supervisor roles.
- Document control (RFIs, submittals, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- Preforming Quality Control / Assurance checks
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Survey and project layout
- Weekly pictures for progress reports
- Manage construction equipment
- Safety management
- Project estimating
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or equivalent
- Experience with construction software is preferred
- HCSS, Heavybid / HeavyJob experience highly preferred
- 1-3 year of experience in civil construction and earthwork preferred
- Experience working on government contracts such as USACE, preferred.
Why This Opportunity?
Our client offers every team member a chance to make a difference. They put their employees first and coach, support, and train to ensure you make the most out of your career.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: DeVonn Polk