Medical Lab Technician
Posting ID: 7376510
- MLT + EPIC experience
- Performs and reports manual and automated testing in accordance with standard operating procedures. Performs testing in specialty areas of the laboratory.
- Assesses the validity of test results in the context of age and growth/development status. Takes appropriate action based on the test results and notifies physician and/or pathologist as required.
- Validates, documents, and reports results following standard operating procedures.
- Collects and processes samples in compliance with customer identification, infection prevention, hazardous waste and specimen integrity standard operating procedures.
- Maintains competency by performing proficiency testing and performing, evaluating and reporting of quality control.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Haverkamp, Jessica