Marketing Data Developer
Posting ID: 7304548
Purpose of Position:
The Marketing Data Developer will be responsible for organizing disparate date sources used by the Marketing organization into standardized and consumable data within Qlik Sense. This can be achieved through either data replication into BigQuery or direct API connections. As an individual contributor the Data Developer is expected to complete discovery, development, and documentation efforts independently.
They will ensure that all solutions are secure, scalable, reliable, available and manageable. Identifying risks/opportunities within these and developing proposals for addressing, these plans may relate to immediate concerns, technical debt remediation or modernization/improvement opportunities.
They also identify where existing services might be used and where new services are required and ensure that new services are as reusable as possible. They will be engaged within the Sales & Marketing Business Intelligence team as their sole internal customer focused on data that provides value to the Marketing Organization.
Primary or Key Responsibilities:
● Complete business and data discovery
● Develop ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) solutions that land data into Qlik Sense
● Design data base schema and definitions
● Document designs and provide knowledge transfer to the Business Intelligence team and key Marketing users
● Follow established North America and Global Data Governance
● Consult with project and development teams to ensure designs compliment company's strategic enterprise architecture and roadmap
● Maintain testing standards so as to proactively manage the risk of new development.
● Identify and own technical project risks and issues, including owning mitigation activities and resolution of issues
● Communicate regularly on progress, risks, and mitigations to all stake holders including, but not limited to, Business Intelligence Manager, Director of Sales Operations, VP of Marketing, SVP of Sales & Marketing
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Hunter Glagola