Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7342458
Call Center Customer Service Representative - Remote position working form home!
San Diego Company is looking for Customer Service Representative - ALL areas outside of California welcome to apply!
$14/hr.- Room to grow!
* Customer Service Representative
* Hours Available: Flexibility is a must! 24/hr. call center - Need to be able to work ALL shifts
***MUST HAVE - computer with webcam, highspeed internet and noise cancellation head phones.
* Typically requires a minimum of 1+ years of related customer service experience in a fast-paced, call center or customer support environment.
* Open to retail customer service, fast food and restaurant background
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
As a customer service representative, you would assist customers whose vehicle have broken down and are in need of service. We are looking for people that are computer literate, great at active listening, and flexible with work schedule and responsibilities and have a positive/upbeat attitude. Spanish speaking bilingual skills are a plus. Every person filling this role has a great opportunity to grow with the company.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and customer service skills on the phone
- Ability to problem solve, particularly when confronted with a difficult and/or complex Situations.
- Utilize CRM technology to create new customer service requests.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions in responding to customer requests.
- Manage challenging customer service situations while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and consultative approach towards the customer during their time of need.
- Meet and strive to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual team goals.
- Assumes and perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time/Contract to hire role
Please submit resume if interested @
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Susana Barba